Custom cakes and cupcakes

Marbella, Spain
Cake Couture creates and designs unique wedding, birthday, celebration cakes and cupcakes to suit all your individual requirements. OUR CAKES DON'T ONLY LOOK GOOD, THEY TASTE GOOD!

Wednesday 23 June 2010

A truck for a very difficult client


Here I am, after the website, after the facebook page I guessed a blog woul be the best way to share with you my love of baking and creating original cakes. Nothing makes me happier than happy clients.


This truck cake was baked for the worst client I ever had: First he kept changing his mind, then he asked me everyday for a week if it was ready, then he did not pay me, but that of course is because he's my beloved son!

Inside is chocolate with vanilla buttercream filling and it served up to 12 people.

No comments:

Post a Comment